This sync we pushed a lot of new features! Here is the Clff Notes version of it.
- Custom Logo Upload - You can now upload a custom logo in the form of a .png. Note: Once you upload a custom logo you cannot revert to the text version.
- Custom Header & Footers - Add HTML to define your top and bottom menu layouts. Then add your own CSS to style the menus however you'd like.
- Added Appearance UI controls in /Manage Interface.
- Implemented Google AdSense Integration with (3) Ad formats:
- Leaderboard Ad: 728px X 90px
- Corner Ad: 180px X 90px
- Sidebar Ad: 300px X 250px
- Introduced new backend site feature: Public-User-Registration, which enables/disable
s users from being able to login, comment, and track their activity.
- Added a new avatar for computer user "iRobot" for all automatically created content.
- Implemented new /Help page design (still awaiting search functionality)
- Fixed guide routing issues when guide title contained "manage".
- Resolved first image load issue when viewing a guide on Android App.
- Replaced references to "area" in /manage with "category"
- Fixed UI element errors with the image dock when using custom headers / footers feature.
- Resolved admin limit error: removing admin wasn't replenishing number of available admins invites in a user's plan.
- Fixed occasional "Syntax Error" when adding notes to guides.
- Various usability optimizations to Android App.
- Improved debugging output for developers.
- Implemented new way of handling the limiting and inviting of Authors and Moderators on the back end.
- Changed procedure for handling deprecated features to now display a warning that a feature was removed.
- Changed users sorting order on /manage from earliest first to most recent first.
- Prepended "http://" to store url if not included.