This last sync was crazy! We pushed out more fixes and features on a single sync than we had ever before. In addition, with this last sync we are officially out of Beta!
- Add "Platinum White" and "Carbon Black" site themes
- Posted new Terms and Conditions for using Dozuki
- Added SSO feature to iOS app
- Implemented new category creation workflow when creating guides or asking questions.
- Added information in various helpful locations showing whether or not a user is banned, and for how long.
- Added a new filter option in the Manage interface to allow filtering by banned users.
- Added more detail to the timestamp showing when a user is banned until.
- Fixed Answers image reloading in tab issue.
- Fixed element padding issues when editing guide steps.
- Addressed various layout issues with bullets on PDF export.
- Corrected when "New Page" menu option appears in user menu.
- Removed user counting issue affecting Admin count.
- Fixed bug causing a "site name taken" error when using an underscore in site name.
- Fixed various UI issues with "Green" theme
- Fixed various UI issues with "Blue" theme
- Enabled "Drop image here" to bring up image drawer when editing a guide.
- Fixed intermittent issue with picture icon on Answers failing to load image drawer.
- Resolved format options UI elements using full-width layout on certain guides.
- Addressed incorrect price warning issues when managing Dozuki site Authors, Moderators, or Admins.
- Phone number format issue fixed for signup process
- Fixed bugs affecting when PDF's are queued for regeneration
- Multiple iOS App bug fixes
- New guides aren't flagged as "in-progress" by default"
- Error messages will now appear when entering illegal characters for category names in category manager.
- Made various improvements to scheduling controls for notifications.
- Improved various category manager UI elements.
- Various PDF engine upgrades and optimizations.
- Targeted minor HTML validation errors for better performance on IE.
- Dozuki staff users are now hidden on Dozuki customer site user lists
- Moved all the items under the appearance area of configuration to the new "Appearance" tab.
- Updated Dozuki Sales plans signup URL's.
- Updated header menu for new Dozuki support site
- Added powered by Dozuki footer to iFixit.com