- Fixed a bug that would crash new site creation when using profane usernames. Profane usernames are still not allowed!
- The maximum tag length was increased to 64 characters, allowing you to create lengthy tag names.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the “bold-italic” text style from displaying in wiki articles.
- Fixed a long standing bug where RGB images that did not contain color were converted to grayscale.
- Users now need permission to view guides if guide permissions are set.
- Fixed a bug where saving new CSS could result in not displaying any CSS.
- Replaced placeholder name “John Doe” in the admin user messaging tool with the user’s real name.
- Fixed a bug where customers with American Express credit cards were unable to input a CVV.
- Fixed some swapped links in output XML content.
- Substantial performance improvements to all pages with social media links.
- Improved loading speed of every page that displays view statistics (guides, category pages, wikis, etc.).
- Other various minor framework optimizations.
- Various improvements were made to the oManual.org website.
- Improved documentation of bullet colors.
- We tweaked spacing on social networking buttons to up attractiveness levels.
- We removed the “Welcome to <your site summary will go here>” notification that displayed on your first visit to a Dozuki site.