Building a local community of lean practice across business, education, nonprofit organizations, and government.
Join the Dozuki team on August 20, 2015 for Central Coast Lean's Leadership Forum on Standard Work. This free event is hosted by California Polytechnic University and Dozuki.
Everyone knows that an organization should have "standard work"—but what is it? What works best? How do we implement it on the shop floor or in the front office? Where are the success stories? What are the failure paths? Let's answer these questions.
- 4:00-4:15: Welcome & networking (snacks & drinks provided)
- 4:15-5:15: Presentation and Focus Topic Discussion
- 5:15-5:45: Continuation of Focus Topic Discussion and Open forum / Round robin discussion
- 5:45-6:00: Wrap-up, Future Events, Announcements and more networking…
- Thursday, August 20, 2015 from 4:00PM - 6:00PM
- Cal Poly Campus, Building 03, Room 305
- Find your way on the Interactive Campus Map
Feel free to contact Dozuki's support team at +1 (805) 316-0880 for more details!
Hope to see you there!