- Users who are part of an Approvals process will now receive a real-time notification when it is their turn to approve a change. Reminder notifications will be sent to users and teams who have not addressed outstanding process stages for more than 24 hours.
- Improved the style of all sliders across the site.
- Improved the speed and functionality of the guide duplicator.
- Experimental right to left language support
- Internationalization improvements
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Google Analytics from reporting data for several sites.
- Fixed a bug that was stopping earned badges from displaying on the User's profile page.
- Updated all buttons on the site to be rectangular, rather than pill shaped.
- Fixed a bug where a second search bar was appearing on the mobile view of the Teams page and overlapping the "New Teams" button.
- Fixed a bug in which some comments left on the Answers page were being displayed in a smaller font than the rest.
- Emails sent in reference to a question that contained a video were displaying a broken link to that video. We fixed the link.
- Fixed a bug in which the 'New Page' button wasn't positioned correctly on mobile devices.
- Fixed several minor bugs on the Edit Guide page by repositioning the sidebar.
- Fixed a bug on the Manage page that was causing placeholder avatars to display instead of users actual avatars.
- Fixed a bug in which the number of products shipped on a particular day was being miscalculated.
- Fixed several minor UI bugs that were occurring on pages translated into a right-to-left language.