The Craft Beverage Education Association (CBEA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping members from the wine, beer, spirits, cider, and mead industries navigate the business of craft and artisanal beverage post-production. This “horizontal” model of learning — spanning all craft beverage segments — leads to enhanced discussion and superior execution of business plans. In the spirit of CRAFT itself, collaboration yields a better product. CBEA doesn't intend to lobby, define, or otherwise politicize. Instead, they want to create an environment that supports CRAFT by helping members understand the sales, marketing, business development, regulatory, and distribution issues that often hinder a small craft producer. From new craft businesses to established productions, CBEA is your source for education and collaboration.
Visit Dozuki at exhibit booth #804. Our team members will provide live demos of our software's wide range of features and functionalities, including:
- Deploying documentation to mobile devices in less than an hour
- Achieving and maintaining ISO compliance with visual documentation
- Capturing quality / timing data during the assembly process
- Setting up live dashboards based on documentation usage
- Locking down employee devices while allowing access to docs