- We added guide text edits back to the activity feed on your user profile.
- We added a handy button to the step translation interface that copies the step text over to the translated guide. Because we're nice! (And lazy, too.)
- We added the ability to create dynamic guide lists based on multiple tags - a feature that was already possible with wiki lists.
- The Work Log CSV files now record step numbers, as opposed to step ID numbers. This will make it easier to identify which step the records belong to and will ensure that all timing records will be shown in the correct order.
- We've launched an auto-completer tool that makes it much easier to call out to unique usernames when leaving comments. Simply begin typing the @username you'd like to call out to and a list of options for you to choose from will appear below the text. Once you post your comment, whoever you called out to will receive an email notification.
- We expanded the "copy to Media Manager" functionality to allow users to copy embedded videos. This enables you to use the same video in several places without having to re-upload it.
- We began awarding +1 reputation for all accepted guide or wiki edits on sites that have peer patrolling enabled to approve new revisions.
- We fixed a bug that occasionally prevented Wiki revisions from being patrolled.
- We fixed a bug that was causing some lines of text to be cut off when viewing the PDF version of a guide.
- We fixed a bug that was preventing new guides from being created on the Android app.
- We fixed several media viewing bugs that resulted after enabling CDN Privacy.
- We fixed a bug that caused guide videos to load very slowly or not at all when being viewed from Google Chrome.