- Added support for Lucidchart embeds.
- Added a warning when creating categories within the category manager that are in a different language than the site's default language.
- Removed redundant approval notification emails from single stage approvals processes.
- Added a new user level, Contributor, for Dozuki sites. Contributors will be able to suggest edits to guides and other documents, which can then be accepted or denied in Patrol.
- Updated approvals request emails to be more user-friendly and allow reviewers to take immediate action.
- Added a long-form version of the embed to allow directly embedding manuals in the page.
- Added helpful detail to SAML error messages.
- It is now possible to use the category manager to add and organize categories that are written in a language different from the site's default language.
- Fixed the "Review this release" buttons on approvals request emails so that it links to the release, rather than the review page for the release.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong approval message was sent for an approval request stage rejected on stage 2 or later.
- Fixed a bug where approval stages that hadn't been completed yet were not showing up in the release version details.
- Fixed a bug that prevented blank Root categories from being viewed, edited, or translated.
- Separated document permission changes in the history timeline.