Deploying new versions of your documentation should be easy. And providing your employees up-to-date content should be a breeze. Version Control ensures that once a new version has been released, all of your users instantly gain access to it—and outdated versions become restricted.
Trust that your users always have the most up-to-date version of your documentation.
- Save time—don’t hunt down outdated content floating around the factory floor
- Ensure that each of your users are only working with the best information available
Archive Your Work
Track changes by release date.
- Archive past versions of a guide, and never lose old information
- Revisit and restore previous versions easily
Deploy. Anytime, anywhere—when you are ready.
- Make onsite changes to content—as small as a fixed typo, and as large as several new steps
- Save and group changes into a draft version of the document
- Continuously edit your documentation without those changes becoming visible to others—until you are ready