Field service technicians don’t always know what they’ll find while out on a call—but they need to be prepared for anything.
Make sure your field service technicians always have access to the right documentation at all times—ensuring you have a satisfied customer and no repeat trips.
See how International Telematics improved communication and productivity with Dozuki.
Access Content, Even In Remote Areas
Unreliable Internet is bad. Allowing it to hinder your work is worse.
Dozuki’s offline-access allows your mobile workforce to access critical service documentation directly from their devices—even when Internet is unavailable.
- Save essential content on your device for offline use
- Streamlined mobile app experience
- Distribute updates to mobile apps in the field
Built-in Search Engine
Help field service technicians instantly browse for any documentation that can offer support on the job—especially when unexpected things happen.
What if a service technician goes out to repair a water leak and it turns out to be an electrical issue? Empower your technicians to research procedures and verify parts and tools on the spot.
- Reduce costly followup calls
- Search your entire catalogue of procedures
- Centralize solutions for on-the-spot demands
Feedback From the Field
What if you could get qualitative or data-driven feedback from customer locations? Enable your field service technicians to report information on procedures in real-time.
Fix confusing steps and capture critical KPI’s during calls with built-in collaborative tools.
- Collect servicing time from the field
- Track live progress on tasks from customer sites
- Generate quality metrics reports
Capture tribal knowledge and share it with the rest of your teams. Dozuki helps you facilitate discussions for collaboration by tapping into the collective knowledge of your techs with controlled forums and editing tools.
- Catalogue tribal knowledge
- Encourage collaboration amongst techs
- Collect quality data