When it comes to ISO 9001 certification and compliance—standardization matters.
Dozuki has helped companies from a variety of industries achieve and maintain ISO 9001. With clean formatting, centralized management, and quality control tools, your company will be one step closer to your standardization goals.
See how Automation Plastics used Dozuki to achieve ISO certification at it's 50,000 square foot Ohio facility.
A clean and clear documentation system is essential for lean environments, reducing quality issues, and promoting a successful workforce.
- Benefit from clear, consistent layouts
- Use bullets to better describe steps in a procedure
- Highlight key details with built-in markup tools
Effective document control is critical to obtaining and maintaining ISO 9001 compliance. Control user access to all content from your admin account.
- Control who writes, edits, and views documents with customized user permissions
- Find specific content fast with a built-in search
Communicate and work with your ISO auditors. You can receive feedback, answer questions, and review suggestions—without compromising document control.
- Give ISO auditors access to specific content—on a per document basis
- Save notes directly in the document you're editing
Instant Quality Control
Benefit from complete traceability—allow managers to track technicians and products. You can even collect essential data from all performed procedures.
- Follow critical metrics, like customer orders
- Identify improvement opportunities and review the progress of workstations
- Keep track of employee efficiency and cycle times