Whether you have temporarily contracted employees or seasoned veterans learning new procedures, Dozuki provides essential tools to get every employee trained and producing from day one.
See how MBX Systems replaced messy wiki sites with Dozuki to create standardized procedures for teams.
Digging through long, confusing paragraphs filled with technical jargon isn't efficient or effective—it's detrimental.
Dozuki provides clear, step-by-step guides with photos and videos to enable technicians complete repairs on their own.
- Support for photos and videos
- Standard list and markup tools
Better First-Time Fix Rates
When it comes to servicing, nothing is more costly than having to make multiple trips to fix one issue.
With Dozuki, ensure your technicians have the equipment and documentation to complete the job right the first time.
- Customizable prerequisite workflows
- Comprehensive tool and parts requirements
- Capture key data with custom prompts throughout
Built-in translation tools ensure your documentation is comprehensible to all users—no matter which language they speak. With over 80 supported languages, users can instantly translate content.
- Machine translation for instant viewing
- Glossary tool for more accurate translations
- Custom default language options
Document Errors and Troubleshoot Workflows
Errors happen—but should be resolved quickly. With Dozuki, your users can quickly search error codes to find the appropriate company-approved solution.
- Integrate with numerous ticketing systems
- Map repair and service procedures specific issues
- Access knowledge database via built-in search