Streamline what you say and how you say it in this Dozuki Workshop episode with Shumin Chen, Head of Training and Implementation at Shufrans TechDocs.
Simplified Technical English (STE) first reached popularity as a controlled language in Aerospace and Defense industries.
Given the success of STE and its adaptability, it’s being increasingly applied to various document types and across other technical industries.
This workshop covers how STE helps you:
- Standardize technical writing styles
- Provide accurate information to customers
- Improve collaboration across facilities
- Increase the reusability of content
- Obtain cheaper, better, and faster translations
- ... and more!