Streamline what you say and how you say it in this Dozuki Workshop episode, "Simplified Technical English: A Framework for Reducing Confusion & Cost" with Shumin Chen.
Simplified Technical English (STE) first reached popularity as a controlled language in Aerospace and Defense industries. However, given the success of STE and its adaptability, it’s being increasingly applied to various document types and across other technical industries.
This workshop covers how STE helps organizations:
- Standardize technical writing styles
- Provide accurate information to customers
- Improve collaboration across facilities
- Increase the reusability of content
- Obtain cheaper, better, and faster translations
- And more