Great question! I'm thrilled you're excited about checking it out.
There are tons of companies using Dozuki, so let me know your exact use case and I'll try to point you at a similar company.
Here are some of the ones we're most proud of:
- iFixit — Guidebook + Answers — The largest online repair manual and repair community
- Let's Truck — Answers — Trucker Q&A and software support
- AccuStream - Guidebook - Service manuals
- Beyond Adaptive - Guidebook - Product support
- Lezyne — Guidebook — Product support and repair (this site isn't finished quite yet, but it's close)
- Crucial — Guidebook — Installation guides for RAM and SSDs
- Cal Poly Mechanical Engineering — Guidebook — Work instructions and machinery training
- HyperShop — Guidebook + Answers — Product Support
- Fix-It Club — Guidebook — Common home repair techniques
There are lots more great examples. Many of the companies using Dozuki keep their sites private because it's internal documentation. For example, we've got an awesome site that we use internally for tracking all sorts of procedures and kit assembly instructions.