What's new in the release for February 6th, 2013? since we publicly distributed Dozuki's Release Notes. However, What is in the latest release?, we're going to start publicly talking again about our newest features, bug fixes, and other improvements to the platform.
We're not going to recap everything that has happened in the last year, but within the last month alone, this is just some of what we've done:
- Finished creating a variety of pull and push Wiki API endpoints.
- You can now programmatically pull all of your Dozuki site's wiki data out of our system.
- You can integrate your inventory management system with Dozuki!
- You can now prevent your Authors from seeing private Guides that they aren't permitted to view.
- New Image Markup Keyboard Shortcuts
- You can press + or - to increase the size of your selected image markup. Shift + or - changes size more drastically.
- You can press ctrl + c to copy the selected markup, and ctrl + v to paste an identical copy of it.
- Added the beginnings of a framework for changing style on Dozuki pages based on the selected language.
- In the future, this will allow us to improve page layouts in specific languages, making your content more pleasant to view in every language.
- Added users' guide completions to our API.
- You are now able to programmatically check which guides each user has completed on a regular basis.
- Complete overhaul of the Guide Pages, Answers Pages, and Wiki Pages tabs in the Manage section of the site.
- New, easier to use filter options and a less confusing interface.
- Added preliminary support for Italian and Dutch translations of the Dozuki site interface.
- When completing an guide with required Data Capture fields that haven't been saved yet, users are auto-scrolled to the required form and the save button wiggles to get their attention.
- Added the ability to track your public-facing Dozuki site in Google Webmaster Tools by adding a google-site-verification meta tag to your pages.
- Tracking your site in Google Webmaster Tools will keep you informed about how your site is being used.
- contact your Account Representative to enable this functionality today!
- For private sites, remember that you can use Google Analytics to track internal usage of your site!
- When using a barcode scanner in the Data Capture feature the next field is automatically selected for convenience and speed of data entry.
- When using the Data Capture feature, you now auto scroll to the next step after saving a form.
- Added the beginnings of a framework to attach Wiki Articles to your Category Pages.
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Category Manager to have unpredictable drag & drop behavior.
- Fixed a bug where you could not have a Wiki titled "0".
- Fixed a minor layout bug beneath the Guide Completion button.
- Fixed a bug where the Guide Completion button was not appearing on the Simple Guide layout.
- Fixed a bug where you could submit required Data Capture fields with whitespace.
- Fixed a few minor bugs in the Data Capture Form Builder.
- Fixed a layout issue on Wiki Edit when four or more images were attached.
- Fixed a bug with the display of related Wiki Articles on Category Pages.
- Note the Related Wiki Articles feature is not available yet for all customers, but is coming soon!
- We've been working for months on an almost-total overhaul of Dozuki's Search functionality.
- In a future release, we'll have a Beta page available for customers who are eager to test out the new functionality.
- Fixed a bug with liking guides in API 0.1.
- Fixed a minor security vulnerability in the Manage interface.
- Drastic speed improvements on the Category Manager, especially for sites with lots of categories.
- Added new example documentation for the Authentication endpoint in API 2.0.
- Cleaned up text inside the Manage interface.
- Darkened links on Wiki edit to increase readability.
- Improved automated regression testing suite.
- Page view statistics are now shown in the footer to all users, rather than just Admins.