- A prereq guide can now be added to another guide multiple times.
- Release versions can now be viewed in multiple languages—rather than being viewable only in the language they were created in.
- It is now possible to leave comments on private prereq guides that are included as part of a public guide.
- Added the ability to order work logs by entryid.
- Fixed spacing issues on the mobile version of several pages—including the edit profile page and category pages.
- Added the ability to translate guide step titles.
- Added the ability to import any parts listed in a prereq when adding that prereq to another guide.
- Fixed a bug in which guide step images weren't showing up in the Guide History or in the Patrol entries for pending edits.
- Fixed a bug in which steps on a guide embed were only displaying in English. Embeds now display guide steps in the viewer's chosen language, so long as a translation exists in that language.
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to delete lines of text from guide steps.
- Fixed a small bug that was preventing guide difficult from being properly translated.
- Made videos on wiki pages responsive so that they display properly on all screen sizes and devices.
- Fixed a bug in which broke the ability to subscribe to or unsubscribe from guide comments using the 'watch' button.
- Added word breaks to comments so that long words will not overflow the page.
- Fixed a bug in which the guide duplicator was not copying over all step data from the source guide.
- Fixed a bug in which user uploaded PDFs were not viewable.
- Fixed alignment and overlap issues on the Categories page.
- It used to be possible to click 'start guide' on guides utilizing data capture without actually filling in any data. This field is now required, so something must be entered before proceeding.
- Fixed various bugs affecting the approval request state of guides.