Original post by Taylor Arnicar,
== New Features ==
* New long-awaited '''category template''' controls!
** When editing a category page, you can now choose between a slideshow or static image for the main image that is displayed.
** This feature is the prelude to being able to choose from multiple distinct layout templates, per category page.
** These templates will give you much better control over how your content appears on each individual category page.
* Added the ability for site owners to unsubscribe from Dozuki Welcome Emails. Uncheck the appropriate email checkbox in your user profile on your site to unsubscribe.
* Changed the "Unpublished Guides" header in your user profile to "Unpublished Guides I've Worked On" to more accurately reflect the list of guides shown.
== Bug Fixes ==
* Fixed a bug where Admins were able to edit user settings for iRobot.
** iRobot is an account which takes the blame for many automated actions that occur on customers' sites.
* Fixed a bug that prevented users from submit a [http://www.dozuki.com/Contact|Dozuki Contact form].
* Logged out users can no longer view the Edit or History pages for categories when Public Editing is disabled.
* Fixed a bug where some users improperly had access to the Teams feature. The feature is now properly only available on Guidebook Workshop / Answers Community plans and larger.
== Optimizations ==
* Improved the appearance of the Dozuki footer when a custom footer is also being used.
* All Notes on Guides are now referred to as Comments. This phrasing is more clear, and accurate.
* Improved help text in the Category Manager.