Documentation filled with blocks of technical jargon is intimidating, time consuming, and hard to understand. To ensure a successful end-user experience, it’s crucial to use visuals in your documentation. Visuals—like photos, videos, and diagrams—are quick, easy, and clear.
Photographs & Videos
Most people are visual thinkers. They sketch out a process or mentally visualize steps before tackling a project. By providing end users with photo and video instructions, you’ll not only help them save time and energy—you’ll also foster their confidence.
- Visuals promote consistency and prevent confusion
- Long paragraphs of text take longer to understand, especially for non-English speaking employees
- Videos help you quickly demonstrate movement, like rotation
Built-In Markup Tools
Markup tools are a great way to make needed notations on an image. They allow you to highlight key details—like individual screws or special components. And they guarantee that your instructions are exceptionally precise.
- Markup tools are built in—you’ll never need additional software
- Small details, like fasteners and connectors, can be quickly highlighted
- Different color options allow you to clearly coordinate visual markers with relevant instructions
Good documentation is only useful if your end users can find it. Dozuki provides your end users a centralized place to find everything they need. End users can confidently click, scroll, and tap through the visual hierarchy of your content.
- Click directly on an image to access corresponding documentation
- Benefit from optimized visual navigation, even on tablets and smartphones
- Avoid confusion and use visuals to find pages, links, and categories