Whitepaper: Preparing For ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Get the whitepaper delivered to your inbox
This whitepaper will help your organization understand key changes in the new standard, how to achieve certification in a timely manner, and helpful step-by-step advice.
First published in 1987 by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), 9001 remains the most popular standard in the ISO 9000 series. As the standard continues to improve, so do the organizations that receive certification.
Organizations certified to the ISO 9001:2008 standard are required to transition to ISO 9001:2015 by September 2018. After that time, ISO 9001:2008 certificates will no longer be valid. This whitepaper helps you navigate the transition.
This whitepaper includes:
- The key changes between the 2008 and 2015 standard
- How-to prepare for certification
- The 7 quality management principles
- How-to pursue ISO 9001:2015 certification
- How-to write a quality management manual
- ...and more