- For Your Industry
4 min read
OnPrem: May 2020 Release Roll-up
Released on May 11, 2020
Improvements to Version Control Approval Workflows
- The process of reviewing an Approval Request now takes place directly within the guide interface.
- Changes are called out individually to enhance confidence in approving new versions.
- Read more
Guide Draft Access in Operator View
- Admins and authors can now see both the Draft version of a guide in Operator View, as well as the most recent release.
- The version that is shown is consistent with the reference view version that Operator View is triggered from.
Data Capture In Revision History
- Data capture fields are now included in the revision history for a guide.
- For guides with approval processes assigned, Data Capture changes will only be released when that new draft version is approved.
- The `
max_form_revisionid` parameter has been deprecated for the work log and step form API endpoints. The `
guide_revisionid` parameter should be used instead as data capture / work logs are now tied to guide revisions.
- Category stubs can be included in the `/categories` API call with the query parameter `
- Draft mode in Operator View was made more obvious with a yellow "DRAFT" tag at the bottom.
- When cloning a site, images are now copied over.
- Course emails were still being sent to users who have been unassigned from the course and to admins about those users. Unassigned courses no longer send emails.
- Changes to step signoffs resulted in an empty history diff. Those changes are now properly represented. Wording was improved on the Moderate User panel. OnPrem 404 bug when trying to pull new images was resolved.
- Guide PDFs sometimes showed a cached status (eg. Awaiting Approval when it had been approved). These PDFs now always show the proper status.
- Padding was added around Timing and Data Capture report.
- Required file size for video uploads from within the media manager was reduced to enable taking videos from some devices.
- Rendering of Teams in Courses was improved.
- Nonexistent post IDs in Answers URLs would result in a 500 error. This was changed to properly 404.
- Admins and authors used to see drafted changes (title, privacy, etc) in category pages. Now, current release information is always shown.
- Fixed a bug where My Courses and Manage Courses > People pages wouldn't load in some instances.
Private Cloud Deployment
- We've been hard at work creating a new, modern deployment option in the Cloud. Enterprise customers who privately manage cloud software solutions can soon use Dozuki in their own Private Cloud, either in their own accounts or managed by Dozuki.
Written by Lucas Bishop
Related PostsView All Posts
Feature Launch: Approvals for Wikis
5 min read
This week we are incredibly excited to announce the official release of Approval Processes for Wikis!Continue Reading
New Granular Permissions
2 min read
Digital transformation is a function of access.Manufacturers that don't make procedures accessible are at a significant deficit. At the same time, making knowledge too...Continue Reading
Version Control: Data Capture Fields
2 min read
Following our recent update to Approval Requests we received widespread feedback on other ways to assure Version Control was meeting the needs of our customers.Continue Reading