Implementing a Continuous Improvement and Lean Culture
Continuous improvement is at the heart of every Lean practice. However, many teams believe they are too busy to make time to improve. Highly effective Lean teams know that this is a self-defeating prophecy: By avoiding improvement efforts, they miss opportunities to grow.
To walk you through the process of adopting these principles at your organization, we’ve put together this unique bundle comprised of some of our top resources.
Resources included in the bundle:
- Continuous Improvement for Writing: How Better Technical Writing Increases Efficiency
- Upgrading Processes with Continuous Improvement
- Implementing Lean Product Development in 5 Easy Steps
- Essential Guide to Creating Better Instructions
- Adopting 5S Checklist
- Training Within Industry: Cultivating Better Employees
- Understanding 5S: The Launchpad to Lean
- Lean Systems 101
- How-to Start Your Lean Journey
- Part 1: People vs. Problems
- Part 2: Understand Your Problems
- Part 3: Developing Problem Solvers