Automation can benefit all industrial operations, from large to small manufacturers, by streamlining repetitive or dangerous tasks while adding valuable skills to your workforce.
Join us in conversation with automation expert and Director of Engineering at PetDoors.com, Kevin Hendrickson. Kevin shares his experience developing and scaling automation in his local manufacturing facility and how even high-mix, low-volume manufacturers can benefit from automation. In fact, getting started is easier than you think.
- 3:27 - 5:10 Challenges that Ernie Ball Music Man solved with robotics
- 5:10 - 6:51 Calculating ROI from automation
- 7:00 - 10:51 Getting started/where to start with automation
- 10:59 - 12:00 Choosing and leveraging the right vendors
- 12:13 - 14:46 Empowering others to troubleshoot and maintain machinery
- 14:48 - 17:20 How to communicate the value of automation and get employee buy-in
- 18:39 - 21:41 Expanding and scaling automation in low-volume, high-mix manufacturing