Is audit anxiety holding your company back from ISO 9001 compliance? While it may seem like a daunting task, many businesses are closer to certification (and re-certification) than they realize.
Join us in conversation with ISO Expert, Brian Buss, on the third episode of The Voices of Manufacturing. Brian has a knack for simplifying ISO requirements and easing audit anxiety.
Despite being widely adopted, many companies are intimidated by the ISO 9001:2015 certification process.ISO 9001:2015 is the most widely adopted ISO standard but many companies are intimidated by the process of certification. In this episode, Brian shares how successful companies are likely already following many quality management best practices and how certification can significantly improve your business.
A full transcript along with additional resources are listed below.
- What is ISO 9001:2015 and Why is it Important? | Quality Magazine
- Inside the Mind of an ISO Auditor| Dozuki
- ISO Quality Standards Overview | ISO
- Key Differences Between ISO 9001:2015 & 2008 | Dozuki
- Cambio Services | ISO Certification Consulting Services
Episode 3: The Voices of Manufacturing
Brian Sallee: Awesome. Take care.